Collect Points, Earn Rewards
Play more, get more! Swipe your Passport Loyalty Card to find out where you stand.
Sign Up is Easy!
Just fill out our enrollment form, complete the survey and get your Passport members card right away so you can start earning points.
Simple Point Structure
Each session, members can have their card swiped to receive points based on their tier. The more points you earn the bigger the rewards.
How Tiers Work
There are currently four tier levels:
4.5 swipes per week* or less
= 10 points per swipe
More than 4.5 swipes per week*
= 15 points per swipe
More than 8 swipes per week*
= 20 points per swipe
11.5 swipes per week* or more
= 30 points per swipe
*Based on average of swipes per week over last year (365 days).
Loyalty Program Highlights
- Players can enroll in the program by filling in the “Passport” enrollment form and hand it into the manager’s office.
- The member will receive their “Passport” card during their visit to start earning points immediately.
- The enrollment form includes a questionnaire to be filled in along with the member’s info.
- Points are earned for every session that the card is swiped.
- Points can be redeemed instantly at any of our redemption stations located in the hall.
- Items for redemption start at just 30 points and can be redeemed for anything from gift certificates for free bingo play to food and beverage items from the Food Courts as well as showcased gifts.
- There is no limit to the amount of points a member can accumulate.
- Points can be collected and redeemed at any of our four locations in the Windsor area.
- Information on our 4 locations will be sent by email to our members highlighting promotions or game pots in each hall.
Redemption of Items
When redeeming items at a redemption station you must choose each item separately and the quantity of each item. A redemption ticket will print out and can be cashed in at the gaming counter or the Food Court counter depending on the redeemed item. You must show valid identification along with your redemption ticket.
Lost/Stolen Passport Card
If you have lost your card or it has been stolen, just go to the manager’s office with valid identification (preferably photo) and a new card can be made for you. All unused points from your lost/stolen card will be carried over to your new one.