Keeping you Safe and Healthy While Visiting Our Centres
As a valued guest of our Community Gaming Property, we are sure you have questions regarding the COVID-19/coronavirus situation and what steps we have taken to protect you as well as the safety of our staff members. We are closely monitoring the situation and working hard to do everything we can to be current with the latest health information.
- We have hand sanitizing stations at key touchpoints around the centre. We are frequently wiping door handles, mouses, keyboards and common areas.
- We have reviewed the cleaning and sanitizing products in use around the property to ensure that they are appropriate to treat surfaces within the centre.
- We have increased the frequency with which we wipe down and Player devices, Passport kiosks, ATMs, and other high touchpoints.
- The air filtration/circulation system in our facility utilizes 100% outside air. We do not re-circulate air through our systems. Approximately every ten minutes, all air is replaced with fresh air.
To reduce your risk of, exposure to, and transmission of a range of illnesses including coronaviruses, we encourage you to follow usual health precautions, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the garbage.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share your recent travel history with your health care provider.
This is a rapidly changing process and our Executive Team is working closely with local safety and health agencies, in order to have access to the most current information and guidance from the Windsor\Essex Health unit and will adjust operations while aligning with recommended public health guidelines.
We also want you to have the assurance that you can play with confidence and we are taking the necessary steps to give you that confidence
Thanks as always for your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon.